My top wanted list of aircraft to be represented in a sim

Just a list for myself, but hey, feel free to comment yours!

These are the aircraft I would like most to see as a DCS module, or may be even get a standalone sim (choices are good to have ;))

Helicopters :
- Mi-24(D,P,VP, Mi-35M any, hopefully all)
- Mi-28
- Ka-52
- AH-1(F & W)
- Tiger

Warbirds :
- Too many to list :)

Jets :
- SAAB Viggen (according to semi-confirmation in response to steamdb leak, AJS-37 by Leatherneck Simulations is coming to DCS!)
- SAAB Draken
- Su-24(any version, preferably multiple versions)
- F-5E (Announced by Belsimtek)
- Tornado IDS or GR (VEAO has GR1 on their roadmap, Polychop is hinting at a Tornado possibility too)
- A relatively modern Russian multirole capable fighter, preferably a Sukhoi
- MiG-25 (PD,RB,BM) or if possible MiG-31 too
- Honestly I'm not lusting after as much as most people does but, hey, can't say no to F-16C at all :) That said, I'm enjoying it in BMS nicely.
- A-4 (most likely won't be happening anytime soon, but this just might be the US aircraft I want to fly most)
- A-6 (one of the, AG radar & FLIR & Laser designator capable variants, this is one of my top wants)
- A-7 (RAZBAM says they will be doing one, day one buy for me)
- Su-17M4 or equivalent Su-22 type (well, in a pinch older models would work too)
- SEPECAT Jaguar
- F/A-18C (SevenG, ED)
- Some Mirages, F1, III, V, any and all! Also, a Mirage 2000D to complement RAZBAM's Mirage 2000C.
- F-4 Phantom (prefer F-4E and F-4G)

Aircraft I am not particularly clamoring for, but will enjoy if released :
- Su-15
- A few advanced light attack / trainer hybrids like MB-399, IAR-99, K-8 Karakorum, L-159 ALCA, some more combat oriented Hawk variants etc.
- F-15E, would love to play with this one.
- F/A-18E
- MiG-23 (MLA, MLD, M, P) and MiG-27 (preferably K)
- Some Harriers would be interesting. Can't say I'm really crazy for them, but would be cool to play with.
- AMX, beacuse, why not?
- MiG-19, for some reason, I am interested in flying this thing
- F-100

Aircraft I would like, but don't really expect to be realistically probable :
- Advanced Russian fighters like Su-30 (MKI, SM or even M2) or Su-34. Perhaps even Su-35. Any advanced MiG-29 variant would also fit this bill, as well as Su-25SM types. Heck, even Su-27SM3.
- Rafale would have been pretty cool but not really holding my breath on this one since it isn't very likely to happen.
- Chinese combat aircraft, any of Q-5, J-7, J-10, JF-17 or JH-7, or even J-8.
- Tejas for curiosity may be.
- Although not as much insterested in this one compared to other SAAB fighters or other late 4th gen aircraft, I would still enjoy a Gripen.

Comments